Vacature: Customer Happiness Tiger
May, 2018 – Amsterdam
The Friendly Host – Amsterdam
Company Overview / About us
The Friendly Host is an ambitious, young, growing startup that focuses on managing short stay / holiday rental of apartments in Amsterdam. Due to the increased popularity of online marketplaces such as Airbnb, we are operating within a fast growing market in providing services in this field. Our focus lies on serving homeowners who wish to rent out their home while they are on holiday, without all the hassle. The Friendly Host distinguishes itself by keeping a critical eye on the online screening of our guests. Our aim on sustainable growth, enables us to build stable relationships with our customers. In order to realise future growth, we are looking for a new team member.
Are you service-focused and friendly? Can’t wait to help our customers to realise more bookings and assist our guests from all over the world with their booking requests? Are you adventurous, ambitious and eager to display and learn new skills around project management, process innovation and client management in a fun and fast moving environment? Then this might just be the job for you!
The Friendly Host is looking for a Customer Happiness Tiger to join our team:
- A multitasker, able to manage 75+ accounts at online platforms such as Airbnb.
- A people-person with the ability to screen guests, answer questions and help provide a smooth booking process for guest, client and office team.
- A Customer Service Tiger who is able to handle complaints (and compliments) well.
- A hands-on person who is able to act quickly and can improvise in urgent situations.
- A cool headed person who can work accurately and meticulously at all times.
- A Friendly “office” Host, always happy to answer questions and requests from our customers in an efficient and service oriented manner.
- A tower of strength, able to work structurally and come up with creative solutions, even in times of (mild) chaos.
- A change driven person, who after spotting inefficiencies, can take the necessary steps to effect change
- A go-getter who wants to grow in a very dynamic environment.
- A writer with fluency in both Dutch & English.
- Starter / fresh start in dynamic industry
- Preferably based in Amsterdam
- You’re a big fan of Airbnb!
What do we offer?
- A unique chance to become part of our fast growing startup and join our young & ambitious team (work hard play hard) – with the possibility to start soon!
- Salary: 2000 euro’s per month (40 hours) and the salary includes “vakantiegeld”.
- 32-40 hour workweek – You will work day shifts (08.00/09.00-17.00/18.00) and evening shifts (13.00-22.00), depending on your schedule.
- You will also work weekend days every other weekend or so (10.00-22.00) according to a schedule which will be determent in consultation with you. The weekend day shift will mostly take place on Saturday and sometimes on Sunday (you never have to work both weekend days).
- The evening and weekend shifts can be worked from home. If you wish to work every weekend (mostly Saturday but sometimes Sunday) — which we prefer!
- This is also possible and offers a slightly better salary.
- Downtown Amsterdam office with outdoor garden amid other startups (we are located next to Waterlooplein)
Interested in working with us? Please send us your resume and application letter to [email protected] and we’ll be in touch soon after!