Vacature: Friendly Cleaner (ZZP)
— Update March, 2018: This vacancy has been fulfilled! —
January 8, 2018 – Amsterdam
The Friendly Host – Amsterdam
Company Overview / About us
The Friendly Host is an ambitious, young, growing startup that focuses on managing short stay / holiday rental of apartments in Amsterdam. Due to the increased popularity of online marketplaces such as Airbnb, we are operating within a fast growing market in providing services in this field. Our focus lies on serving homeowners who wish to rent out their home while they are on holiday, without all the hassle. The Friendly Host distinguishes itself by keeping a critical eye on the online screening of our guests. Our aim on sustainable growth, enables us to build stable relationships with our customers. In order to realize future growth, we are looking for a new team member.
Are you self-employed (ZZP)? Do you have eye for detail? Do your friends describe you as a neat freak? Do you love preparing homes for guests and do you take cleaning very serious? Do you understand that reviews are important in our line of work? Then this might just be the job for you! You ensure that the guests are received in a spotless home every time.
The Friendly Host is looking for cleaners to join our team:
- A multitasker, not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- A cool headed person who can work accurately and meticulously at all times.
- A hands-on person who is able to act quickly and can improvise in urgent situations.
- A person that knows how to clean efficient and effective
- A true bicycle lover (also in the somewhat rainy days…)
- A tower of strength, able to work structurally and come up with creative solutions, even in times of (mild) chaos.
- A flexible worker, who understands that weekends and holiday periods are busy in our line of work.
- Cleaning experience needed
- Registration at the Kamer van Koophandel
- Certificate of good conduct (verklaring van goed gedrag)
- Based in Amsterdam
- Speaks English & Dutch
- You’re a big fan of Airbnb!
What do we offer?
- A unique chance to become part of our fast growing startup and join our young & ambitious team (work hard play hard) – with the possibility to start soon!
- Job on ZZP basis. You don’t have to be available every day, we work with a roster. Flexibility in busy periods is important.
- Downtown Amsterdam office with outdoor garden amid other startups (we are located next to Waterlooplein)
Interested in working with us? Please send us your resume and application letter to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch soon after!